Friday, February 15, 2013

Treasure

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us." Romans 8:18 It has been a difficult week. Moving my mother-in-law into her new house has had more of an impact on me and my emotions than I could have anticipated. While talking it out with my husband I have found that I place a huge value on family, and since mine is so far away I have taken comfort in knowing that my "other" family was so strong, and available. I have been working through a book on contentment, and struggle to find my worth, my satisfaction in the one person who cannot disappoint, Jesus Christ. I am blessed. I just need to pull my focus off the sadness and loss I feel and place it in the joys that can be found all around me...more importantly, the treasure waiting for me in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment